Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wishes 34 - 44

Wishes 34 - 44.
They are all special, but many in this batch are extra special to us!
WISH # 44
This wish is from an amazing young man, my nephew Anthony.
The boys love him and I know Anna Grace will, too!
Punta Gorda, FL
WISH # 43
from the Fristz family in St. Louis, Missouri

WISH # 42
from the LeBlanc family in Surrey, British Columbia

WISH # 41
Another very special wish. This lady is my beacon of light when
it comes to prayer. She has helped me so much on my spiritual
journey and has prayed for all of our children incessantly.
Diana Vela in Miami, FL.
WISH # 40
This has got to be one of the most beautiful fabrics and
special wishes Anna Grace could receive. It is from my sister
her Ayi, who I know can't wait for her new niece to come home!!
Ily Bosch in Punta Gorda, FL
WISH # 39
from Anna Grace's beloved Shu-Shu, Uncle Herbie! I can't wait to see
him "dancing" for her in Punta Gorda, FL

WISH # 37 & 38
from the Hepner family in
Tucson, AZ adopting two precious little ones from Ethiopia.

WISH # 36
This special lady is from our prayer group in Miami and
someone who I hold very dear to my heart.
Linda Sanchez in Miami, FL

WISH # 34 & 35
(two beautiful fabric squares)
from a wonderful family sharing in this journey with us. Their adorable
son, Aiden, is with Anna Grace at Hefei SWI and we are all
waiting on pins and needles for them to travel.
Thank you so much to April & Sean in
Charlotte, NC!

No comments: